Monday, January 02, 2012

Merry Merry CHRISTmas!!!!!

We hope everyone had a Merry little Christmas and a fun and festive New Year. Here are just a few pictures from the holidays. Cole had a great time and was on the go non-stop but had a blast making lots of good memories. He went to the farm and got to play with the big boy toys and open some goodies. Then it was off to Gigi's for more goodies and then he made a trip with Daddy to Dallas to see lots of family. He really enjoys his time up there!!! That's one of the things that is great about the holidays, is catching up with family and friends. And watching the kid's faces light up and get excited over any little thing and the sound of laughter. And then there's the food, oh my goodness so much for my happy little tummy. It's also nice to get out and see all the pretty lights and everyone just seems to be in a better mood this time of year. It's a reminder of the things we need to be thankful for. I guess Mr. C was a good boy, Santa left him a trampoline which he has really enjoyed. Brings back lots of memories for me, I just don't know if I'm as coordinated as I used to be. :) He also got some cool motorcycle and truck things, which he LOVES!!! He really does appreciated all the gifts he got, but I think the playtime with family and friends tops it all for him. We hope everyone has a healthy and happy 2012~















1 comment:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Sounds like he had a wonderful Christmas!! I can't get over how much he's growing up!! Such a big kid now :) He's so handsome!!

Happy New Year, LNMOP & Mr. C!! Love & miss you guys!!!!