Thursday, November 03, 2011

Happy Halloween Bubba Burning Love

We hope everyone had a fun and fabulous Halloween, the weather was absolutely perfect this year. A slight chill in the air but not too old you had to layer up in clothing. After contemplating what Mr. C was going to be this year we decided to do Elvis since he's my little rock star. I wasn't sure if he would like the outfit but he probably would have slept in it if i would have let him. After some black hair color spray and a few extra blings he was good to go. I think each year he has more and more fun trick or treating and handing out candy. Also, on another happy note he had his hearing test at Texas Children's this week and his hearing has not changed. That's wonderful news to hear, God really is great and I know he is watching over our little man. There is always a chance with this condition that his hearing can get worse so this was the answer we wanted. He did really well for both test and was super cooperative. I'm so proud of him!








2 comments:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Praise God his hearing test went well!! And...he IS the cutest lil' Elvis I ever did see ;) Such a handsome guy!! I bet he had a blast!! Love & miss you guys!! xoxo

JPEMARSHALL said...

Cole looks so cute as Elvis! Good news on the hearing test! So glad to hear that his hearing is stable.

Thank you for sharing my thoughts and feelings about the unique parenting journey we are on with our special little guys.

Blessings,
Pamela